As we work to provide more accessible content and to bridge academic knowledge production with communities of struggle outside the academy, we’re adding audio files to many of our articles, both here on the blog and (eventually) on our journal as well. Here is a list of all the articles for which you can listen to an audio version, or download the MP3 file to listen at a later time.
- Glen Coulthard – Idle No More in Historical Context
- Scott L. Morgenson – White Settlers and Indigenous Solidarity: Confronting White Supremacy, Answering Decolonial Alliances
- Leanne Simpson and Glen Coulthard on Dechinta Bush University, Indigenous land-based education and embodied resurgence
- Stories of the Shapes and Contours of Indigenous Relationships to Land: An Interview with Hayden King
- Y. Drako, J.R. Rojas & V.V. Matthews – “Black Tracking Through Afrofuturism” podcast